Solved No notifications in chrome

Discussion in 'Join' started by the10isplyr, Apr 1, 2016.

1. the10isplyr

the10isplyr New Member

So, I installed Join today-- Everything is working great, even paid to have in unlocked because I was so impressed.

But one thing I noticed is that I'm not getting any notifications in chrome when I get a new text message. When I click on the add-on button and click SMS, I can see the conversation just fine but there is no notification/preview for it. Just the buzzing of my phone. Pushes/other notifications seem to be working fine and when I SEND a text, a notification comes saying a text has been sent (btw, can I turn this off? it's super annoying)

I don't know if it matters but I logged out and logged into a different chrome on both my device and browser. When I used that joinjoao link that was posted at another site, I noticed that there the text messages were only up to that time around when I logged in and logged out.

I have tried restarting my computer, re-installing Join extension. And now I'm out of ideas...help?!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you configure the devices that should receive the SMS in Join Android app->Settings->SMS?

3. the10isplyr

the10isplyr New Member

*facepalm*