AutoNotification Problem with AutoNotification action

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Ben Sale, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Ben Sale

Ben Sale New Member

Hi

I'm having a bit of a problem using the AutoNotification action on WhatsApp notifications to mark them as read.
    I am using a profile to reply to WhatsApp messages with an automatic reply when I'm driving and I want to also mark the messages as read.
    I have set up a test task to try and mark WhatsApp messages as read, but keep getting error messages saying:
    java.util.NoSuchElementException

The task is below:
    WhatsApp Buttons (253)
    A1: AutoNotification Query [Configuration Persistency Type: Both Notification Apps: WhatsApp Has Reply Action: true Get All Fields : true Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
    A2: Flash [ Text:%anbutton2text() Long:On ]
    A3: AutoNotification Actions [Configuration Package Name: com.whatsapp Intercept Action ID: %anbutton2action() Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
    The %anbutton2text is "Mark as read" so this is the right button, but it doesn't work! I have tried selecting the app by name and by package, but no help. I have selected 'Mark as read' by text and by the advanced option of Intercept Action ID, but again this doesn't work!
    One the task runs I get a huge error message that reads:
    09.44.38/MyPM getReceiverInfo: android.content.pm.PackageManager$NameNotFoundException: ComponentInfo{com.joaomgcd.autonotification/com.joaomgcd.autonotification.broadcastreceiver.IntentServiceFire} 09.44.38/ android.app.ApplicationPackageManager.getReceiverInfo(ApplicationPackageManager.java:559) 09.44.38/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.co.a(Unknown Source:1) 09.44.38/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.co.f(Unknown Source:0) 09.44.38/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.df.a(Unknown Source:333) 09.44.38/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.ExecuteService.a(Unknown Source:59) 09.44.38/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.ExecuteService.a(Unknown Source:314) 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle key: ButtonText: replace String value with null 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle key: PackageName: replace String value with null 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle key: App: replace String value with null 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle key: Text: replace String value with null 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle key: Title: replace String value with null 09.44.38/Variables doreplresult: |%anbutton2action()| -> || 09.44.38/ActionArgBundle AutoNotification Actions: InterceptActionId: %anbutton2action() -> 09.44.38/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoNotification Actions / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 31 bundle keys 09.44.38/E AutoNotification Actions: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autonotification/com.joaomgcd.autonotification.broadcastreceiver.IntentServiceFire 09.44.38/E add wait type Plugin1 time 20 09.44.38/E add wait type Plugin1 done 09.44.38/E handlePluginFinish: taskExeID: 1 result 3 09.44.38/E pending result code 09.44.38/E add wait task 09.44.39/E Error: 316714339 09.44.39/E java.util.NoSuchElementException

This seems to suggest that the mark as read element isn't the - but it is!

Can anyone help?

Many thanks and apologies for the long post.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What if yo use %anbutton2action instead?

3. soumyaranjanmahunt

soumyaranjanmahunt Member

I am having similar kind of problem, i want to mark notification as read when i swipe away notification. It doesn't work for a single Whatsapp notification or last notification in a gro2of Whatsapp notification. Also doesn't work at all for SMS organizer app.

4. Ben Sale

Ben Sale New Member

Thanks João, that worked! I thought I had tried that, but it seems to be working get now.