Open Push History on Android App not showing title/Icon

Discussion in 'Join' started by jalsing, Jul 29, 2019.

1. jalsing

jalsing New Member

I get frequent pushes with title/text/icon from eg Sonarr/Radarr, etc. The notification shows all the elements as expected, but if I need to review the notification in the push history, there is only TEXT where a title might be and no image/icon, only the text portion of the notification. Push history using the appspot.com in a web browser shows all the elements. Is there a reason the app does not at least show the title?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You're right, sorry about that. I need to add that sometime! In the meantime just know that you can access the appspot history on your phone as well :)

3. jalsing

jalsing New Member

Yea, thanks, that's just a tad more inconvenient of course. On a similar note, is there a reason clicking the notification doesn't take me to the join app push history? Sometimes the push has more information than the notification shows, so I have to clear it, then open the Join app to review the rest...

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you give me an example of a push that does that for you? Have more info in the history than in the notification?

5. jalsing

jalsing New Member

To be honest I think you're right the notification does contain all the lines. But am still curious if we can have the notification click event open the history...sometimes I get a series of notifications it's just easier to read through them in the history...

Also the appspot history doesn't show newlines at all, multiline notifications are just runon sentences...I know that's just how html works, but is there any way to put in a <BR> or <PRE> or something?