AutoInput Randomizing clicks/auto touches?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Aldur11, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Aldur11

Aldur11 New Member

Hello,

I just found this plugin for tasker and I'm quiet impressed. I do have one question though, does anybody know if it is possible to randomize the clicks/auto touches.

For example, I have an app that I would like to have Auto Input click a button in random places. So that way it's not the same exact x/y coordinates every time.

Does anybody know if this action is possible?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You could try to do a UI query for all clickable items (use the beta, since that feature only exists there for now) and then click one of those at random :)

3. Aldur11

Aldur11 New Member

Very cool, I'll go and try to join the beta program. Thanks!

4. Aldur11

Aldur11 New Member

So I'm a little confused. I used the UI query, but what do i do with it now? I found the button that I want to use but I assume that the UI query is just finding the button. I figured I'd use an AutoInput Action next, but I don't see a way to use the info obtained by the UI query.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

The UI query should return a bunch of texts, correct? You can use one of those texts in the AutoInput Action to click on it :)

6. Joe Nicolas

Joe Nicolas New Member

This seems like an old post. Is the feature to randomize click at random x/y point already available on the latest version? Please, I need an answer.
    Edit: Looks like I need to create a new thread, because this thread already 'solved.'

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
: autoapps