AutoInput Root Record input Error

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by squarenix, Sep 23, 2019.

1. squarenix

squarenix New Member

Hi all,
    I have One plus 5T with Android 9 and the last update of tasker and autoinput.
    I'm beginner and I have few question and some error:
    • About root settings in AutoInput , i don't understand what i need to choose as Input Device : I have :
    1. msm8998-tasha-snd-cad button jack
    2. msm8998-tasha snd card Headset Jack
    3. gf_input
    4. qpnp_pon
    5. synaptics,s3320 ( i actually use this but i don't know why)
    6. hbtp_vm
    7. gpio-keys

• About my error:
    In Tasker :
    i create a task --> plugin-->Autoinput-->Root
    After configuration and try to record input. I record with notification bar and i back on tasker and set the name , and say that succesful recorded.

I try to draw a circle on paint app and another try was scroll down on youtube and when i launch the task edit , the apps open but after nothing happens and i have notification error:

AutoInput - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/lib/arm, /data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi, /system/lib]]] couldn't find "libapp.so"
    com.joaomgcd.autoinput version 2.7.bf

OS Build ONEPLUS A5010_43_190731
    OS Code 28
    Device ONEPLUS A5010
    Manufacturer OnePlus
    Product OnePlus5T

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/lib/arm, /data/app/com.joaomgcd.autoinput-3XuXNmqlnrPHvzVIUTQB6w==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi, /system/lib]]] couldn't find "libapp.so"
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1012)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1669)
    at net.pocketmagic.android.eventinjector.Events.<clinit>(SourceFile:300)
    at com.joaomgcd.autoinput.intent.IntentIssueCommand.c(SourceFile:246)
    at com.joaomgcd.autoinput.intent.IntentIssueCommand.a(SourceFile:190)
    at com.joaomgcd.autoinput.intent.IntentIssueCommand.fire(SourceFile:160)
    at com.joaomgcd.common.tasker.IntentTaskerActionPlugin.fireBase(SourceFile:102)
    at com.joaomgcd.common.tasker.ServiceLongRunningTaskerAction.fireTaskerIntent(SourceFile:128)
    at com.joaomgcd.common.tasker.ServiceLongRunningTaskerAction$1.run(SourceFile:88)

If someone have an idea , thank you very much!!

: AutoInput, Tasker