Solved SMS is stuck signed into another account

Discussion in 'Join' started by satu, Jan 20, 2016.

1. satu

satu New Member

I had some issues with figuring out how to sign in with a different user than I have signed chrome into. Eventually sorted it out but now SMS is stuck on that other user. Displays that other name and just continuously says it can't reach my phone. I've tried deleting the extension, restarting chrome and logging back in and out with both accounts but it seems to just be stuck! On another PC SMS is working fine with the account I want to use Join with.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If you clear cookies for https://joinjoaomgcd.appspot.com/ it should show the login popup again :)

I'll add an option to change your account later.

Hope this helps!

3. satu

satu New Member

no big deal but this does not seem to work. using latest chrome. maybe doing something wrong but i disable the extension, delete the cookies, close chrome, and then reenable, open the options, and it is already logged into the account i want to use but the SMS continues to cycle on the account i initially used. it doesnt really make sense to me either to be honest. maybe it's cause my chrome is logged into that account i initially used? i use different chrome accounts on different devices.

4. satu

satu New Member

alright, now it is working. finally asked me to sign in :) thanks

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member