AutoVoice Something very strange is happening with Autovoice on my cell phone.

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by rcfree, Nov 27, 2018.

1. rcfree

rcfree New Member

Hi,

Something very strange is happening with Autovoice on my cell phone.

I downloaded the free version, set the plugin in "AutoVoice Recognized" / "Commands" mode and set the word "home" as the command.

As I realized that something was wrong, as a test, I created a task in tasker that is triggered when speaking the word "home", this task simply speaks the command word (home) and all words following the command (contents of the variable " avcomms "), for example, when speaking: home to light kitchen light, the task is triggered and all text is spoken by the tasker.
    Everything working as expected.

I bought the paid version of AutoVoice and after its installation (using AutoApps) the task is not the ones executed by tasker.

I have reset all the settings in the Tasker, but task on the tasker is only executed when I only speak the word 'home', in case it speaks home to light the kitchen, the tasker is not triggered.

All the settings I made in the free version were repeated in the full version but did not work.

I did the test several times and I could not solve the problem. At the moment I am using the free version of AutoVoice, even though I have acquired the full version.

My cell phone is a Samsung running Android 7.0.

Can anybody help me?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Can you please go through the list here? Thanks!