Open Unable to Click on Keywords Using AutoInput

Discussion in 'Join' started by AbhishekSY, May 22, 2018.

1. AbhishekSY

AbhishekSY New Member

I want to use tasker to get the user names of all the people who have liked a post on instagram. I open an account and go to the latest post. I want to click on "Liked by username1,username2 and 982 others".
    I tried to click by position, by text, by id but nothing worked. Can anyone try out something and tell me how to click on it to get the list?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you clarify where exactly you're seeing that "Liked by username1,username2 and 982 others". text? Thanks!

3. AbhishekSY

AbhishekSY New Member

When you open any post on instagram, below the post there will be Like, Comment etc buttons. Just below that there will be a line written Liken by username1,username2,few others. I want to click on that line liked by so that i get the list of people who have liked that post.

4. joaomgcd

For me it worked by trying to click the text "likes" with AutoInput. Does it work for you?

5. AbhishekSY

AbhishekSY New Member

Nope it isn't working in my device. And there is no "likes" text by the way. Anyways I tried and it isn't working. :/

6. AbhishekSY

AbhishekSY New Member

I tried it with "likes", "others", "Liked" etc. But nothing works. I tried to tap on text like Call, Promote etc and it works... Everything else is working but just this tap on likes in not getting executed. :/

7. joaomgcd

What if you try to click by text with "Liked by"?

8. AbhishekSY

AbhishekSY New Member

I have tried almost every text combination possible. I have some good scripts already running. I dont understand why is it not working only with this likes list. Every other thing is working and clicks are fine.
    Anyways i'll figure out something and update you too.
    thank you so much for the replies.

: autoinput