Open Unable to re-add device

Discussion in 'Join' started by jobob3.14, Apr 5, 2017.

1. jobob3.14

jobob3.14 New Member

I did some searching through the forum but wasn't able to find a solution to the problem I am experiencing. Sorry if I missed it and this question has been answered elsewhere.
    I had been having some trouble with loading SMS messages using the Chrome extension using my work computer. I would hit the refresh button and it would spin indefinitely with my messages never appearing. I tried the in-browser "Test" and noticed the following errors:
    upload_2017-4-5_10-36-33.png
    After enabling popup messages in Chrome, I also saw this popup for the "Refreshing Auth Token" test
    upload_2017-4-5_10-38-15.png
    I have tried re-installing the extension in Chrome but now the extension doesn't seem to be connected to my other devices anymore. No other devices appear in the device menu and I noticed that the device name is listed as "undefined." I've tried refreshing the device list in the app but my work computer device seems to be gone now and nothing has taken its place after reinstalling the extension.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I do love this app!
    Thanks

2. jobob3.14

jobob3.14 New Member

Here's a quick update. The problem seems to have resolved itself. I found my work computer (Chrome extension) in my device list in the app this morning. Maybe it just took some time before the new device was updated? I'm still curious about what caused this, but very glad that things are working again!
    Thanks

: noauth, device