AutoNotification AN Query action and profile return different antitle()

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by yannick.rc, Jul 2, 2018.

1. yannick.rc

yannick.rc New Member

Hey guys,

I'm writing a profile that replaces my notifications with custom ones. For WhatsApp, AutoNotification usefully returns all contacts in a simple list when using an autoNotification Query action on a WhatsApp notification with messages from multiple contacts. (i.e. WhatsApp: 4 messages from 3 contacts).

Code (Text):
    %antititle() = WhatsApp,contact1,contact2,contact3
    But when I intercept the notification with a profile, %antitle() is empty, even when I make sure the task is set to "Run Both Together".

Code (Text):
    %antititle() =
    Do the two work slightly differently? It would be really useful to have a profile return the %antitle() with all the contacts!

thanks!

Yannick

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

The problem is that Whatsapp posts multiple notifications at the same time when you get a new message. The best way to do it is to wait like a second in the task and then a Notification Query :)

3. yannick.rc

yannick.rc New Member

Hi Joao,

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean, when my AutoNotification Query Profile runs, I should do an AutoNotification Query Action in the triggered task after a few seconds to replace the result of the Profiles AutoNotification Queries?

Thank you,

Yannick

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yep, that's it! :)

5. yannick.rc

yannick.rc New Member

Cool, thank you! :)