AutoNotification Autonotification Buttons Action not fetching local images

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by jamesdevadatta, Jan 12, 2017.

1. jamesdevadatta

jamesdevadatta New Member

Hi, I recently tried out some AN Buttons notifications. It seems to give out a blank notification for some reason without fetching the local images that I fed into the configuration. I was inspired by Joas Dias' tiles notification project on the Autoapps page. I downloaded and imported that project and that works just fine. I need to know what changes I need to make so that the local images will appear as buttons in the notification. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Local images should work normally. :) Does AutoNotification has access to your local files in the Android Settings?

JRatliff likes this.
  3. jamesdevadatta

Yes it does. I even checked the permissions in the app manager. Is there a specific type and/or resolution of images that are supported? Thanks.

4. joaomgcd

No, any image should work. Do web images work correctly?

5. jamesdevadatta

I found out this afternoon what I was doing wrong. I had left the 'Action' field blank. Images started appearing after I assigned actions to the buttons. Sorry about that and thank your for your reply.

JRatliff likes this.
  6. joaomgcd

Oh that makes sense, yes :) Glad it works now!

jamesdevadatta likes this.