AutoVoice Autovoice 3 lose connection with remote device

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by pyrrhus, Mar 9, 2017.

1. pyrrhus

pyrrhus New Member

Hello ! I have a galaxy tab A6 with autovoice which centralizes all the tasker requests. So, i use autovoice with my phone galaxy s7 edge to send requests on the tablet. Both autovoice setups are linked to the same google account. Under my phone, I setup my tablet on "autovoice devices" . I create an autovoice recognized widget on my phone and i setup also my tablet on "remote devices". It works: i say a vocal command on my phone and my tablet executes the task... BUT it seemed the link between the devices is easyly broken: after a few hours or after a reboot, when i play with autovoice recognized on my phone, it sends the request on the phone, NOT on the tablet. I'm obliged to repeat the setup process. Can you fix it ?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please try creating the widget using a Tasker task instead of the home screen widget directly? Maybe your launcher is not keeping the widget's settings for some reason?

3. pyrrhus

pyrrhus New Member

Just created an autovoice recognized task with my tablet as remote device. Added the task as a widget in nova launcher: it works.
    Reboot my phone, i give a try: IT WORKS !
    Thank you for your help ! So, nova launcher doesn't remember autovoice widget settings
    Solved

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah that's weird! Never heard that one before. But I'm glad it works now! :)