AutoRemote Comments on URL generator

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by RichardU, Mar 1, 2018.

1. RichardU

RichardU Member

I'm looking at: http://autoremotejoaomgcd.appspot.com/AutoRemoteNotification.html?...

In the upper right, it says: See how to use AutoRemote on Android here. That's a dead link.

Action Button Icon 1 says: In the Android app, go to the AutoRemote Notification action in Tasker and click the Button 1 Icon field. There you can see the possible values for this field.

There is no Button 1 Icon field there. At least not for me.

I would love if there were some way to reload the values on this form. I save the URL, but if I want to go back and edit it, I have to re-enter all the values by hand again.

Hope this helps, Richard

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the comments Richard! I'll fix the page when I can.

So you see no options whatsoever for the buttons in the AutoRemote action in Tasker? Thanks

3. RichardU

RichardU Member

Perhaps we have a failure in terminology. The URL I create includes: &action1=launchBlueIris=:=&action1name=Launch%20Blue%20Iris

My Tasker profile is: Event / AutoApps Command / Filter: launchBlueIris=:=
    The Task includes two Actions: Status Bar Collapsed / Launch App

Where should I be looking?

Thanks, Richard

4. joaomgcd

You should look in the AutoRemote action in a Task :) Add it in a Tasker task and you should see the options there.

5. RichardU

RichardU Member

Got it. For anyone else's benefit: In order to see the options that are available on the URL generator form: Open Tasker, create a task, add the action: Plugin / Autoremote / Notification. Click on Configuration, scroll down to Jelly Bean, and click on Button 1.

6. joaomgcd

Thank you very much!