AutoWear Link screens already created?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by jawshbawx, Dec 14, 2015.

1. jawshbawx

jawshbawx New Member

My question is this: So I've spent a lot of time creating screens within autowear. One of them is a Pandora UI with buttons linked to autoinput actions. I wanted to see if 1) I could create a new notification screen that included the 4 screen ui I've spent so much time on and 2) while creating tasks within tasker, if I can use screens I've already made. Every time I try to add a new plugin, auto wear, it only gives me to option to create them from scratch. Am I missing something here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

1) that's not possible, but it's on my todo list.
    2) yes, you can use the AutoWear App action to show any previously created screen by name. :)

Hope this helps

jawshbawx likes this.
  3. jawshbawx

jawshbawx New Member

Excellent, thank you so much for the quick reply. I was not expecting one from the author himself! Here's another question that I don't figure is possible but there's always a chance. Is there a way I can get information from Pandora, artist and song title, and display it in a tasker notification using autoinput or any of the other addons? I won't go on pestering you with questions, I'm just trying to get this ui setup since my watch won't automatically display a player for Pandora.

Edit: Just found autonotification. I'm giving it a try then I will post in the proper forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Please check my reply in the other thread.