AutoWear Screens with custom background image on Autowear

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by Juergen861, May 1, 2018.

1. Juergen861

Juergen861 New Member

Hi there,
    I have been searching the internet for a step by step tutorial on custom screens in Autowear. I am experiencing difficulties when trying to just set up a single screen to launch different apps on my watch. So, I created a Four Screen and tried to give it a custom background image without the colors of the sections hiding it, but no matter what values I give the color property of the segment, no matter if I choose FFFFFF or 000000 or whatever there is always some color involved. Somebody mentioned setting transparency but I couldn't find any information about that. Therefore my question to please give me a link or any other information on how to obtain step by step guidance to create custom screens.
    Thanks a lot!
    Jürgen

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Does it work if you set it to 00000000 (with 2 extra 0s)?

3. Juergen861

Juergen861 New Member

Hi joaomgcd,
    thanks for Your quick reply. Yes, I tried 00000000 even with 12 0s
    And strange enough: I set all segments (left, right, top, bottom) to the same 00000000 or FFFFFFFF or whatever and all of them show a different coloring, no matter what values I set. One pink, one bluish... and different colors on other screens with the same settings, as well.

Very unexpected!

4. joaomgcd

Hhm, are you maybe missing the # at the start? :) It should be something like #00000000

5. Juergen861

Juergen861 New Member

Thanks a lot! Almost emparassing I didn't guess how to set RGBA-colors but now everything looks nicely!
    So, thanks, joaomgcd

6. joaomgcd

No problem :D Glad you got it!