Open SMS Notification not showing up after update

Discussion in 'Join' started by bailey, Feb 27, 2017.

1. bailey

bailey New Member

When I get a text the notification doesn't push to my computer. This used to happen to me but I fixed it by reverting out of the beta, its now a problem again. Any help would be great!

2. farleydwnsu

farleydwnsu New Member

I am having the same issue with Windows 10 Education Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393 and android 6.0.1 on a Samsung SM G-870A. The apps are both updated. When I receive a text on my phone it never shows up in the Windows app. If I open the Windows app I am able to open the sms section to see and reply to sms'. While the SMS window is open on the Windows 10 app, it will not update as I receive new messages. I have to go back to home and click on SMS again to refresh to retrieve new messages. I have run the cmd checknetisolation loopbackexempt -a -n=15889joaomgcd.Joinbyjoaoapps_may3r062yjyam in cmd prompt running with admin privelege, as the settings window in the Windows app says to. It just occured to me to reboot, so I will do that and report back.

3. farleydwnsu

farleydwnsu New Member

Well it didn't work after the restart.