Can't Fix minor UI issues with Join Actions

Discussion in 'Join' started by mat4444, Jun 23, 2018.

1. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Hi there,

I have noticed a few minor issues with the user interface with Join Action (v. 2.0.bf2)
    - when I organize the quick tiles, they appear as "action 1", "action 2" etc. before adding them to the quick settings menu. I don't know if it's a limitation from my phone (OnePlus 5 - android 8.0.0), but it may be confusing not to have the full action names.
    [​IMG]

- when I reorder my Actions in Join, the actions in the quick menu bar are replaced with the action at the new position. (screenshot below)
    [​IMG]

- one last minor bug I noticed with Join on Android is when you are in a given menu and press the "back" button, it goes back to the device list. However the menu bar title does not refresh and keep the name of the previous menu.
    [​IMG]

Well, nothing serious at all. I just wanted to notify those very small bugs if you want to correct them in a future update

Cheers,

Mat

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there.

That's just the way actions work in Android unfortunately. I have no way of displaying a dynamic name when they are not added. And the ordering in the actions list's purpose is exactly to define to which quick action they correspond to. This is working as intended :)

Hope this clarifies it!

3. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Thank you for your explanation !