AutoInput AutoInput The callable returned a null value

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by apa7C4, Oct 8, 2018.

1. apa7C4

apa7C4 New Member

I have this problem:
    [​IMG]

That "The callable returned a null value" message pops up every time I touch device's screen.

Device info: Lenovo YB1-X90F
    Android: 7.1.1

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. What version of AutoInput are you using?

3. apa7C4

apa7C4 New Member

V 2.7.bf

And there seems to be another problem.. Autoinput Accessibility service won't stay enabled. Even tho the Accessibility in Foreground is enabled.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm, that makes it seem like something on your device is stopping AutoInput... Do you know what it could be?

5. apa7C4

apa7C4 New Member

Hey, sorry about slow response!

I have one idea what could be causing this. When the tablet updated to latest version last year, Google play stopped working. I can't update apps or install Apps trough Google play. I googled around found on a Lenovo-forum that there is some special Lenovo powersaving features that prevent Google Play from working. Only reliable workaround I have found is to put the tablet in power saving mode, this seems to disable the feature that prevents Google Play from workin. Could this be cause for AutoInput not working correctly?

--------------
    Apps not updating is the main reason why I was using AutoInput... I made a Task that puts Battery Saver mode on, opens Google Play and presses update all. Task does work then I manually check that AutoInput service is enabled and press run. But after a while AutoInput just stops working.