Open Android notifications disappear

Discussion in 'Join' started by yochananmarqos, Jul 4, 2017.

1. yochananmarqos

yochananmarqos New Member

The notification for any messaging app I have set under Settings > Notifications > Notification Apps will disappear on my phone within two seconds of being received. I realized it was Join after doing a factory reset. I initially didn't setup any notification apps and received messaging notifications fine until I added them. The apps I use it's affecting are Google Voice and Facebook Messenger. It doesn't matter if any other devices are on to receive the notification or not.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the report. That's the first I've heard of that. So no other devices are receiving those messages at all?

3. yochananmarqos

Sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. I'll receive a Google Voice notification on my phone and it will disappear after a few seconds. If another device is on, Join will send it as long as the notification exists on the originating device. It's like Join is removing the notification as soon as it sees it.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmm, what if you disable the Join notification service? Does that still happen? Thanks in advance

5. yochananmarqos

The problem seems to be gone now, I'm not sure why. If it happens again I'll try that.