Apps are being locked

Discussion in 'App/Feature Suggestion' started by RichardU, May 4, 2015.

1. RichardU

RichardU Member

I have paid for: Auto Input, Location, Remote and Voice. They keep locking up on me. When I go to Auto Apps, they have a lock symbol on them. If I click on one of them, it directs me to Sign into my Google account, or sometimes it tells me to pay at the Google Play store. If I fiddle around long enough, they work again. As far as I know, I am never logging out of my Google account, although I have a couple of accounts on my phone.

I don't want to track accomplishments, or leaderboard, or join Google+. What is the solution to this frustration?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Can you please check here and see if that helps: http://joaoapps.com/faq/

Let me know if you need more help after that.
    Thanks

3. RichardU

RichardU Member

I don't think I have any of the issues described on that page, but I will uninstall and reinstall everything to make sure they are installed with the proper Google account.

By the way, under "What is the difference between the in-app unlocks and the separate unlock keys?" You say, "It’s up to you to decide which method you prefer. [​IMG]" You might want to remove that, since later you point out that on newer apps there is no choice.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you :)

: Apps