AutoLocation Autolocation - Location won't start

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by xpdev, Jul 28, 2016.

1. xpdev

xpdev New Member

Hi

i have Autolocation full version.

Tapping on "Location" > "Start monitor" nothing happens....
    i have seen this trouble from Tasker, so i went directly on Autolocation App and clicked over "Start monitor" to see what happens.... .... but.... won't start.

The same thing happens after rebooting phone and/or reinstalled Autolocation

the same thing is for Activities and Geofences, all monitors doesn't work !!!

How can i do to fix this ?

thank you ?

EDIT:

Using Tasker and Autolocation on Samsung S4 i9505 with custom rom Carbon KK 4.4.4
    with full root rights

This is the error i get from Tasker after timeout trying to start "Location monitor"

09.38.58/ActionArgBundle key: SmallestDisplacement: replace <null> String value with null
    09.38.58/ActionArgBundle key: NumberOfUpdates: replace <null> String value with null
    09.38.58/ActionArgBundle key: Interval: replace <null> String value with null
    09.38.58/ActionArgBundle AutoLocation Location: Interval: ignored replacement specified for null value
    09.38.58/ActionArgBundle AutoLocation Location: NumberOfUpdates: ignored replacement specified for null value
    09.38.58/ActionArgBundle AutoLocation Location: SmallestDisplacement: ignored replacement specified for null value
    09.38.58/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoLocation Location / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 12 bundle keys
    09.38.58/E AutoLocation Location: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autolocation/com.joaomgcd.autolocation.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverRequestActivityReport
    09.38.58/E add wait type Plugin3 time 60
    09.38.58/E add wait type Plugin3 done

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, but that doesn't actually tell me what the error is. Can you please enable the "Continue Task on Error" option in the action that's giving you the error and on the next step use a flash action with the text %errmsg?
    Thanks in advance

3. xpdev

xpdev New Member

Hi, thank you for your fast reply

i think there is some app creating the trouble.

Now i'm reinstalling Rom from zero ..... i'll tell you later.

4. xpdev

xpdev New Member

here i'm again.

I have made all wipes from recovery

Restored clean Custom Rom KK 4.4.4, no strange apps on phone, only Rom.

Reinstalled Autolocation and unlock key, the same problem, tapping on "Location" > "Start monitor" nothing happens....

On System logs i have found this:
    Connection to LocationClient failed: SERVICE_INVALID

GPS works fine.

It's a strange thing, i always used Autolocation with this rom and always worked fine.

: autolocation