AutoVoice AutoVoice profile not activated by Google Now

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Vexatus, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Vexatus

Vexatus New Member

Hi,

whatever I do in settings I can't make a tasker profile with event "recognized" be started by Google Now. I'm using normal and alternative method.
    Only Google Now logs are stored, nothing else.

2. Vexatus

Vexatus New Member

Here are the Google Now logs, marked in red is my trigger word "start". The profile work ok, when I start AutoVoice rezognition manually. From Google Now it just oppens the web search and shows Google results for work "start".

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

4. Vexatus

Vexatus New Member

Hi,

It does tell me to activate a full version but it does work! When i tick the "Run In Foreground" option. I haven't seen this option in any other version. Is this some special version and will I have to purchase it separatelly? What abou tupdating it? I can activate this one but will the functionality be kept when it auto updates to 2.0.48 (most recent version currently in the app store).

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

This version shouldn't be any different than the one on Google play visually. I simply updated the part that handles google now integration.

Did you uninstall the app you already had installed?

Anyway, when I update the GOogle Play version you will get that update as well :)

6. Miguel HT

Miguel HT New Member

I have the same problem. and install the apk you entered, there is no "ok google" just "google search" and autovoice not recognize "google search". there any special configuration or an update to recognize "google search".

7. Miguel HT

Miguel HT New Member