AutoVoice How Can I View/Modify My Data on the AutoVoice Server?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Richaardvark, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Richaardvark

Richaardvark New Member

Hello!

Quite regularly I have issues with data on the AutoVoice server conflicting with what's in my app/Tasker. For example, right now I cannot get a Natural Language/Dialogflow command to work because there already exists an AutoVoice/"Personal Assistant" command with the same phrase that I created by accident. I deleted the item in Tasker and also deleted it in AutoVoice in the "Assistant" section / synchronized my device with the server / logged out and back in, but it still exists on the AutoVoice server and is causing Tasker to not respond to the correct Natural Language command I have setup.

With Dialogflow, being a separate service and now part of Google, I can go in online to their console and make modifications that way as well + view/edit data, etc. Is there any way I can modify my AutoVoice server data? Isn't the data mine, and isn't it somehow tied-in to my Google Account somewhere? How can it be accessed?

Thank you!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

In AutoVoice, go to the command list and pull down to refresh. That'll make it sync with the latest version from the server.
    Although, be advised, if you have a profile in Tasker that reacts to a certain command with the AutoVoice Recognized condition, using the Easy Way, it'll automatically create that command for you on the server :)
    Hope this helps!