AutoNotification Need assistance

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by tbbiggs, Oct 10, 2016.

1. tbbiggs

tbbiggs New Member

I'm having difficulties making AutoNotification do what I want and can't track down what the issue is.

So I have it intercepting notifications from theScore app. I've had it gather that info to the clipboard to verify it's working. It gave me a lot of information I don't need, but the relevant info is:

theScore Test Alert
    theScore alerts are working as expected! If you are having further issues, please contact us via our in-app support.
    03. Text

theScore Test Alert
    theScore alerts are working as expected! If you are having further issues, please contact us via our in-app support.
    03. Text When Expanded

theScore Test Alert
    03. Ticker Text

Now, I'm looking to trigger an Event based on the data above, but I can't get anything to happen based on %antext, %antextbig or %anticker. If fact, I can't even get Tasker to acknowledge that any of those variables exist at all. I've tried just doing a Variable Set Task with %antext --> %Game, but nothing ends up being populated to the new variable.

I've got to be doing something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure out what and I currently want to throw my phone through my computer screen. I won't actually be doing that, but I'd very much appreciate any help!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Are you still having this issue? I see that it got resolved on Reddit, correct?

3. tbbiggs

tbbiggs New Member

I did, thanks!

For those who may happen to see this later on, here's what worked:

Profile: AutoNotification Intercept
    Created
    Non-Persistent
    Notification Apps: theScore
    Get All Fields: true

Task:
    If %antext ~ *Chiefs*
    2. Perform Task