Open SMS Notifications in Chrome are delayed

Discussion in 'Join' started by peeweejd, Feb 15, 2017.

1. peeweejd

peeweejd New Member

Thanks for the app and especially the 30 day trial. I've been looking for a good alternative to pushbullet for some time. I like how your app is a one time payment.
    Question....
    The notifications I get from Chrome are delayed by a number of minutes. Is this normal, or is there a setting to "fix" this.
    My phone is a LG G5 in case that matters.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the post. Are only SMS notifications delayed? Are other notifications (from apps) ok? Also, are all SMS notifications delayed, or does that just happen sometimes?
    Can you please post the app's logs here after you receive such a delayed notification? Thanks in advance!

3. peeweejd

peeweejd New Member

Thanks for the quick response. I'm not getting notification from other apps in chrome (and I like it that way). The delayed notification in Chrome just happened. I attached log files from my phone. I oculd not find any log file from the Chrome extension. I also attached a screenshot of the SMS.

Attached Files:

4. peeweejd

peeweejd New Member

FYI: I still have this problem but I still like the app enough to unlock it. I unlocked it this morning.

5. android.4eb

android.4eb New Member

Hello: I have the same issue. I receive an SMS on my phone and the notification take around 2-3 minutes to popup on Chrome on my computer. Please advise.

6. Pete

Pete New Member

Just to chime in on this one. Agree with the above love the app looking for it to replace pushbullet but i have also had delays in notifications. I find email alerts for gmail take quite a lot longer sometime sms seems to take a little less from what i can tell. If i have a notification i know should have come through hitting refresh on the chrome app brings it through straight away

: sms alert