dastrix's Recent Activity

1. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Managed to get that working also! presence... Now voice.. I cant seem to find a way to triger any item :/

Jan 13, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  2. dastrix replied to the thread AutoVoice Use Amazon Echo Routines to run any Tasker task.

Hi All Im trying to trigger a task using 'Alexa, answer call' It seems I can turn on lights and so on, but I dont want any of that. I...

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:48 PM
  3. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Just to clarify, I purchased the AutoVoice plugin and installed the Alexa Skill for AutoVoice My intention here is to say 'Alexa,...

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  4. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Well I modified the profile to remove the Caller and that seems to have done the trick, I had the contact in my phone (1001) as the...

Jan 10, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  5. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Which is how I obtained them to begin with... Ill try and see if I can get something more accurate and report back. Thank you

Jan 10, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  6. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Im not entirely sure. What would be the best way to obtain the coordinates?

Jan 10, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  7. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

It says Android Version 8.0.0

Jan 9, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  8. dastrix replied to the thread AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call.

Certainly. just added a flash action with 'hello' at the end and it displayed hello. Doorbird Auto Answer (3) A1: Wait [ MS:0...

Jan 9, 2019 at 9:39 AM