distante's Recent Activity

1. distante replied to the thread AutoTools USB connection not detected. Should I do something?.

Hi! thanks for your help. Sadly looks like neither my phone nor my car support USB Detection :( Anyway thanks a lot for your help as...

Oct 17, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  2. distante liked joaomgcd's post in the thread AutoVoice Autovoice has left the conversation...no action performed.

It seems that AutoVoice received the command from Google Assistant. Please check the first question here:...

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:00 PM
  3. distante liked joaomgcd's post in the thread AutoVoice Disable AutoVoice reading out of commands.

AutoVoice has to respond something, but you can change it to just "ok" for example if you create a command and response in the main app...

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:00 PM
  4. distante replied to the thread AutoTools USB connection not detected. Should I do something?.

Sorry my English is getting worse and worse! I mean, after the USB condition is triggered I want to see if the connected device is...

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  5. distante replied to the thread Multiple AutoApps How to send a message to a contact?.

Hi Joao, I just want to comment that with the latest Autovoice update the Telegram fields aren't working. I can see Telegram in the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:13 PM
  6. distante replied to the thread AutoTools USB connection not detected. Should I do something?.

Oh I see thanks! . It doesn't send and if of the connected device though. Don't? Is there a way to list the current connected USB devices?

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  7. distante liked joaomgcd's post in the thread AutoTools USB connection not detected. Should I do something?.

Hi there. Unfortunately on Android 9 AutoTools is no longer able to detect this because it lacks a background service. Tasker itself has...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  8. distante posted a new thread.

AutoTools USB connection not detected. Should I do something?

Hi all. I want to trigger a task when my phone is connected via cable to my auto. (I want to wake up a couple of apps before android...

Forum: AutoApps

Oct 12, 2019 at 5:45 PM