Create a Clear Notifications Quick Tile in Android N

Tired of always having to scroll down to clear your notifications? This is for you!

1. joaomgcd

STEP 1 - CREATE PROFILE TO RECEIVE CLEAR ALL COMMAND

• Create a new profile with the AutoApps condition.
    (i) This condition will receive commands from any of the AutoApps that send them so in generic actions like this it's a good idea the condition with AutoApps. By doing this you will be able to use the same command from Join, AutoWear, AutoPebble, AutoTools, etc.
    • Set the Command Filter to clearallnotifications
    • Accept settings and create the entry task

STEP 2 - CLEAR NOTIFICATIONS

• Add an AutoNotification Cancel action
    • Select the Cancel All option
    • Accept these settings and go back to Tasker's main screen
    (i) With this profile enabled, every time you receive the clearallnotifications from any AutoApp, all your notifications will be cleared

STEP 3 - CONFIGURE TILE

• Create a new Task called Set Tile
    • Add an AutoNotification Tiles action
    • Select the tile you want to update. In my case I was already using 3 tiles so I will use the 4th tile for this particular action
    • Set the command to clearallnotifications
    (i) This will make clicking the tile send this command to AutoApps which will in turn clear all your notifications like explained above
    • Set the label to Clear Notifications
    • Set an appropriate icon
    • Accept these settings and run the task
    (i) If you now add the AutoNotification 4 tile to your tiles you'll see that it has the settings you provided in the AutoNotification Tiles action

STEP 4 - TEST

You can now clear all your notifications at any time without having to scroll aaaaaaaall the way down :D