This project will show you how you can hide a floating icon when entering any AutoWear screen and making it show again when you exit that screen. This allows the icon to automatically stay out of the way when you're doing other stuff.
If you want to make sure that you never lose an AutoWear element it's always best to create a task in Tasker do manage it. If you delete the elements created in this project, they're gone forever. If you create a task in Tasker that creates these instead, you can always re-create them when needed. It's up to you to decide how you want to manage this.
STEP 1 - CREATE ICON
- In AutoWear go to "Manage Floating Icons" and create a new icon
- Set its command to show to "voice done"
- Choose an icon image and put it in the position you want
- Set its command to hide to "getting voice"
STEP 2 - CHANGE VOICE SCREEN
- Edit the voice screen that was created for you in the AutoWear Setup Wizard (if you already deleted it, create a new voice screen)
- Set its command on show to "getting voice"
- Set its command on hide to "voice done"
Now when the voice screen shows up the icon is automatically hidden and when the voice screen goes away the icon shows up again.