Every day when I take my kids to school I like to play them a specific playlist on Google Play Music on my phone when we leave our house.
This is a very easy way to do just that When I'm about to leave, I simply do this:
STEP 1 - SETUP VOICE COMMAND
- Create a new profile in Tasker with the AutoVoice Natural Language condition
- Create a new command with the words time for school
- Setup a response like ok have a good day at school
- Accept and create a task for the profile
STEP 2 - START PLAYING MUSIC
- Add an AutoShare action
- Import the Search an Play Playlist intent for Google Play Music
- Set the playlist name you want to play. In my case, my kids like to listen to the Vaiana (Moana) soundtrack
STEP 3 - SELECT GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC
- Select the Find Compatible Apps option and there select Google Play Music
- Accept and back out of Tasker to save
STEP 4 - TEST
Now if you say something like Hey google tell AutoVoice it's time for school it'll start playing the songs you want on your phone!