STEP 1 - CREATE TASK AND MAKE IT OPEN YOUTUBE
- Create a new task called Subs
- Add an "App" action and select YouTube from the list
- Select the "Always Start New Copy" option to make sure the app always starts at the same place
STEP 2 - ADD AUTOINPUT ACTION TO CLICK THE SUBSCRIPTIONS BUTTON
- Add an "AutoInput Action" Tasker action and click the "Easy Setup" option
- Open the YouTube app
- Swipe down on your notification tray and click the "Add" button in the AutoInput notification
- Touch the top middle button in the YouTube app (this is your subscriptions button)
- AutoInput will show you the selected field. Touch the "Accept" button in the notification.
- Go back to Tasker and select the "Subscriptions" option
- Select the "Click" option and accept the action. This action will click the the top middle button in the YouTube app when it is ran while YouTube is opened.
STEP 3 - ADD ACTION TO CLICK THE CAST BUTTON
- Repeat step 2, but select the cast button instead
STEP 4 - AUTOINPUT ACTION TO CLICK CHROMECAST
In my case, my Chromecast is called "Chromecast Work", so I just wrote "Chromecast"
- Add another "AutoInput Action" Tasker action
- Select the "Click" action
- Select the "Text" field type
- Write "Chromecast" in the Field Text
- Accept and go back out to the task
STEP 5 - ASSIGN YOUTUBE ICON TO TASK
- Click the bottom right icon in Tasker. This will allow you to assign an icon to this Task
- Choose "Application Icon"
- Select the YouTube icon
STEP 6 - BACK OUT OF TASKER ADD SHORTCUT AND RUN IT
- Press back multiple times until you exit Tasker. This will allow it to save the task
- Long press your home screen and add the "Task Shortcut" widget
- Select the Subs Task
- Back out of the Task to create the shortcut
- Click the shortcut to run it.
YouTube should open, subscriptions are shown and casting begins.
For more information, check out the AutoInput category page.