You need at least Tasker version 5.4.6b for this profile to work (you might need to join the beta) and you can also directly import this profile from here.
Have a different display density on your device depending on what app is opened.
It'll look like this:
As you can see, when Relay and Chrome are being used, the content gets smaller, and more fits on the screen!
STEP 1 - CREATE APP CONTEXT
- Add a new profile with the App condition
- Select the apps you want to have a smaller DPI on
- Accept and create the task
STEP 2 - SET DESIRED DPIS
- Add a Display Size action
- Set it to Smaller
- Add an exit task to the profile
- Set the Display Size to Normal so that when the apps are exited, the display size goes back to normal
Now, whenever you enter the desired apps, the content will be smaller!