With this task you can quickly open any mode on your Google camera app which saves you a few clicks.
Here's what it'll look like:
STEP 1 - OPEN CAMERA
- Create a new Task called Camera Portrait
- Add an App action and select the camera app
STEP 2 - CLICK BUTTONS TO OPEN THE MODE YOU WANT
As you can see in the video, in the second AutoInput action you should select the Element Text option instead of the Element Id option because all camera modes share the same Element Id. If you used that, AutoInput would end up clicking on the first item with that ID, which would be the first mode on the list.
- Add an AutoInput Action action
- Use the Easy Setup option
- Open the camera app
- In the AutoInput notification click the Add button
- Click the Menu button in the camera app
- In the AutoInput notification click the Accept button
- Back in Tasker select the Element Id option
- Go back to Tasker
- Duplicate this action but select the mode you want instead
By selecting Element Text instead you make sure that the correct option is selected.
STEP 3 - TESTING
If you now run the task, Camera should open and the chosen camera mode should be automatically selected.