STEP 1 - CREATE DIALOG
You can also set the Choice One Command and Choice Two Command values if you want to keep the same button texts but want different commands to be generated when tapping them
- Create a task and add an AutoTools Dialog action
- Set the Dialog Type to 2 Choices
- Set the title to What do you prefer?
- Set the text to Choose wisely...
- Set Choice One to Android
- Set Choice Two to iOS
- Go back to Tasker and add a Flash action with the text %atcommand
- Run the task and check that %atcommand contains either Andriod or iOS depending on the button you tap
STEP 2 - DO DIFFERENT STUFF DEPENDING ON COMMAND
- Add an If - Else - End If sequence where the condition is %atcommand matches Android
- In the If part, add a Flash action with the text Good Choice!
- In the Else part add a Flash action with the text Boo!
- Run the task to check that when you select Android you'll get the Good Choice! flash and you'll get the Boo! flash otherwise