I made a small project of one task and one profile in which you display the last photo taken via Tasker, this photo is displayed as a notification as 'Big picture'.
I hope this can be handy ...
- First the Task 'Take Photo' will shoot a picture as a snapshot.
Via several ways you can start this task.
A unique sequence number will be generated and keeps your photo filenames unqiue in the format tasker_####.jpg.
- Then this photo will be shown in your notification area where you can interact with it via the profile 'Photo Notifications'
- the interactions are:
- Tap the photo to view the photo in full.
- Tap the disk icon to add the photo in DCIM/... location, when active he will also be saved to the cloud. The notification is then removed.
- Tap the Delete bin icon to delete the photo without adding him to DCIM/. The notification is also removed.
- Tap the share icon to share the photo via one of your available apps.
Dd 31-01-2016: Updated to version 1.01