This task will add your favourite watch faces to an array in Tasker, then randomly select one from it. Then it'll open the Android Wear app, click on the "More" button, click on the watch face that was randomly selected and finally back out of the Android Wear app.
Make sure you import this task before using it as it is needed to back out of the Android Wear app.
To use this task:
- Import the xml file as a Task in Tasker
- Edit the task
- Notice that actions 1 to 3 are "Array Push" actions
- These actions push "Rotate", "Digital" and "Minimal" into a Tasker array called %watchfaces. These are the names of my 3 favourite watch faces. Change them to whatever watch faces you like best
- To add more favourite watch faces copy the action in A1 and paste it right after A1 and set the name of the watch face.
- To use the task, use the "Perform Task" action in any other task in Tasker
Switch Between Any Watchface Automatically 1.4
Task that switches your watch face and selects one of your favorites