Please follow the "Turn on bedroom light with voice command" tutorial before trying to complete this one because you'll be using the same Tasker profile to react to the notification tap action.
You can replace the action to toggle the light here with any action you like. The main purpose of this tutorial is to show you how to react to the command, not exactly what you do with it
STEP 1 - CREATE PROFILE
We're going to start by creating a profile that's only active at a certain time. This way, the notification will only be visible during that time and will disappear when outside of that time
- Create a new Tasker profile
- Select the Time condition
- Set an appropriate time for when you want the notification to appear, for example, at night
- Accept the settings and create a new Task
STEP 2 - CREATE AUTOWEAR NOTIFICATION
- Add an "AutoWear Notification" action
- Enter its setting screen
STEP 3 - SET TITLE
- Touch the "Title" field
- Write "Bedroom" in it
STEP 4 - MAKE IT ACTIONABLE
Note that this is the same AutoWear command as the one used in the other guide.
- Configure Button 1
- Set its action to "bedroom light"
This will make the button you just configured show up inside the main notification card and not as a separate page in the notification, making it more accessible
- Choose an appropriate icon like a light build icon
- Go back and check the "Content Icon" option
STEP 5 - HIDE HINT ICON AND SET NAME
This will make the notification cleaner. You can set an icon here too if you wish.
- Check the option to hide hint icon.
This will make your notification unique so that you'll be able to delete it later. You can't delete an AutoWear element automatically (with Tasker or AutoWear) if it doesn't have a name.
- Set the notification name to "notification bedroom light"
- Test the task in Tasker. The notification should now be created on your wearable device.
STEP 6 - EXIT TASK
This exit task will run when the time from the profile's condition is up
- Add an exit task to your profile
STEP 7 - DELETE NOTIFICATION
When this task runs, your notification will be deleted
- Add an "AutoWear App" action
- In the "Action" field select "Delete"
- In the "AutoWear Element Name" field write "notification bedroom light" (which is the name you gave the notification before)
- Test the task in Tasker. Check on your wearable device that the notification was deleted.