Voice recognition does not always get it right.
For example sometimes you want to say "son" but it recognizes "sun". Learn how you can force recognition to recognize one of the pre-defined expressions you want.
STEP 1 - RECOGNIZE VOICE
this will show a toast with whatever text the voice recognizer heard you say. The problem is that most of the times it will recognize sun and not son like you're expecting. Let's force it to recognize son instead.
- In a Task add an AutoVoice Recognize action
- Set the Prompt to Do you have a son or a daughter?
- Accept and add a Flash action with the text Answer: %avcomm
STEP 2 - RESTRICT RESULTS TO SON OR DAUGHTER
%atbestmatches() is an array that contains all the best matches for the input texts. Since you only have 1 input text in this case, it'll only have 1 element as well.
- Add an AutoTools Text action
- Set the Text field to %avcomm
- Set the Best Match field to son,daughter
- Go back to the task and add a Flash action with the text Real answer: %atbestmatches(1)
If you now run the task you'll see that AutoTools Best Match forced the result to be son even though sun was recognized. That's because sun sounds more like son than daughter. This uses the Monge Elken algorithm to find similarities between pieces of text.