This is very handy for when you get home for example, and want to turn on your PC automatically most of the times, but also don't want it to ALWAYS happen no matter what.
You'll get a confirmation screen for 25 seconds that, if ignored, will turn on your PC. If you cancel it, nothing will happen
STEP 1 - WHEN AT HOME...
- Create a Tasker profile with the "Wifi Connected" condition and choose your home wifi network
STEP 2 - CREATE SCREEN
By default a confirm screen will send the command "ok" when you don't do anything and "cancel" if you cancel it. Since we didn't change these commands, we're going to work with them
- In the task add an "AutoWear Confirm Screen" action
- Name the screen "Screen confirm wol" (wol is short for wake on lan)
- Set header to "you're home"
- Set message to "turning on pc..."
- Set wait to 25 seconds
- Disable the "Trigger events" option
- Choose a PC icon for the button
- Not in video: set a vibration pattern if you want to be alerted when this screen shows up on your watch
STEP 3 - IF "OK" WAS SENT
- Add an "If" Tasker action
- Set the condition to "%awmessage" matches "ok"
- Add an "End If" action
STEP 4 - SHOW TOAST AND TURN ON PC
- Add an "AutoWear Toast" action
- Set text to "turned on pc"
- Set background color to green with no transparency
- Set text size to 20
- Add a "Wake On Lan" Tasker action
- Select your PC from the list
- Go back to tasker and move the "End if" to the bottom of the task
Now when you get home the screen will show up and if you don't do anything for 25 seconds your PC will turn on