AutoInput 2 Simple Auotinput Click tasks and often buttons take seconds to click

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by skempf85, Jan 17, 2017.

1. skempf85

skempf85 New Member

Hello, so I have just 2 simple clicks using texts. Most of the time it takes sometimes 2 seconds to click the second one, however I need the 2 clicks to happen almost instantaneous.

I have tried adding a wait (tried 1ms, 100ms, 250ms etc.) in-between the 2 clicks. It still will take too long to click. Any suggestions? I also have added a wait for step 1 so my GOTO task at the end will go back to the first wait before continuing to look for the first button.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

3. skempf85

skempf85 New Member

Jao I will post the task but maybe instead would you be able to help me just create a task that will
    repeat a single click UNTIL a screenshot matches then presses the button?

When I use auto input root the record never saves even after it tells me to try clicking randomly to speed it up.

*edit*

I think that the auto input root is forever beta and most likely don't work on newer Samsung devices, is this still correct?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that's correct sorry :( Wish I could make it work everywhere

: help