Accents EventGhost payload

Discussion in 'EventGhost' started by Guilherme Eduardo, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Guilherme Eduardo

Guilherme Eduardo New Member

Hi, every time I try to pass a text from Join to a Eventghost payload, the Macro doesnt trigger if the text (the payload text, not the trigger text) have words with accents like "joão" , "você" (I'am brazillian). I dont know if this is a problem with Eventghost or with Autoremote Plugin (INIT.py). Thanks for any help and sorry about my bad english.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please show me what logs show up in EventGhost when you send messages like that? thanks!

3. Guilherme Eduardo

Guilherme Eduardo New Member

Hi, I was able to fix It with another INIT.py that you posted in another threat. I cant find It now, but would be great If you replace the file from "Getting started with autoremote event ghost plugin" post.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Oh, thanks for letting me know! That link should already be the most up to date one, but let me know if you can find it again, thanks...

5. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Hi,
    I know it's an old discussion, but I have exactly the same problem with accents in Eventghost.
    Would you mind sharing the INIT.py python script that works for you, because I can't find it here ?
    Thank you,
    Mat