AutoInput Accessing Google Hangouts Menu

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Noodlenoggan, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Noodlenoggan

Noodlenoggan New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to get AutoInputs to click on the 3 line icon in the top left corner of the phone screen to access and change the settings of Hangouts. When I add the click action, instead of the side menu popping out, a New conversion (New Call, New SMS, New Conversion) menu in the bottom right corner of the screen appears.

Not sure if anyone has done this or have suggestions but what I'm trying to do is enable Google Hangouts/Google Voice's Incoming Phone Calls to be enabled whenever I'm in Airplane Mode and vice versa.

This is on a LG G5 - Not Rooted - Marshmallow.

Thank you all.

2. Noodlenoggan

Noodlenoggan New Member

Nevermind, it's workig now. For whatever reason, the input coordinates that were captured was completely on the opposite corner of where I clicked on.

3. Noodlenoggan

Noodlenoggan New Member

Starting to lose my mind and going crazy here. The coordinates don't seem to be working correctly. Just when I thought it's working, it stops.

I've enabled show data touch in developer settings and the coordinates are showing up but when I add an action in AI, it either picks the same set of coordinates regardless of where I click or provides a different random one at times and nothing happens when I test run the task.

Even after I manually enter the coordinates, nothing happens.