AutoNotification Action buttons after new update

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Natestocker, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Natestocker

Natestocker New Member

Hi,

I've just started using autonotification, which seems to be good timing with the new update! However, I can't quite seem to get action buttons working properly and all the tutorials I've found show the old way of doing things.

I've created a small test notification with three buttons, all with the same action text (just to keep things simple while I learn). I've linked the action text to a tasker task using a scene-based profile. However, only the first button works, not the second or third button. I've played around but without any luck.

I'm wondering if I've been putting the action list in wrong, they're currently just separated by commas (I've tried semicolons and line breaks as well).

Any help would be fantastic, otherwise if a new tutorial's going to be released then I can just wait for that :)

Thanks
    Nathan

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi, thanks for your post :)

To clarify, what do you mean by "old way of doing things."? Notification actions haven't changed since I've created the app as far as I can recall.

Can you please export your profile's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

3. Natestocker

Natestocker New Member

Hi, thanks for the response.

I had been getting a little confused, as I was using a 'buttons notification' rather than 'autonotification', so wasn't seeing the action 1, action 2, action 3 layout from the videos (instead it had the actions list parameter).

However I've since worked it out anyway! In the actions list, I had been putting a space after the commas separating each action and that was causing the issue. So instead of 'act, act2, act3', it needed to be 'act1,act2,act3'. Got there in the end :)

Thanks again!

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Great :)