AutoVera After android update no more Service and variable

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Cor, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Cor

Cor New Member

Greetings,

I use autovera to silence my phone for example when I go to sleep. This worked fine for years. (several different phones/tablets amd android versions).

Last week I updated my Samsung S8 to the new Android version 9 and autovera doesn't work anymore.

I use a lot of virtual switches on my vera and with the virtual switch is the problem.
    -My vera is setup in autovera , and the device hast the "golden bell", I also get the toast message when the virtual switch is toggled on my vera.
    -In tasker: Event> plugin>autovera>configuration: I select the device, but the selection "Service" and "variable" is greyed out.
    -When I do the same with another virtual switch ( the same plugin in vera , but different instance) I am able to change the Service and variable.
    -I do see a small difference in the advanced tab on the vera GUI with the virtual switch ( see attachec screenshots) , the only difference I made is the the one which is not working is created much later.

Please see attached screenshots:
    -Not working 1&2: the virtual switch which is not working
    -Working good 1&2: virtual switch which is working OK
    -screenshots from autovera on androis : one where the service and variable is greyed out and one where the are not greyed out.

from Vera:
    App id :
    Current Version:
    android: version 9 and deleted-reinstalled the autovera app.

many thanks for your assistance,
    Cor

Attached Files:

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hhmm, did you maybe clone one profile based on the other? That will make it not work unfortunately...