AutoVoice Alexa - Autovoice Unlinked

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Brian86, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Brian86

Brian86 New Member

I'm having some issues with my Alexa and AutoVoice account being unlinked. It worked perfectly up until today when I asked alexa to perform an AutoVoice command and it responded that it was having trouble communicating with the AutoVoice app.
    I gave it a few hours and tried another AutoVoice command and its now telling me that my AutoVoice account is unlinked.
    I've tried disabling and re-enabling the skill in the Alexa app, both on the tablet and on the computer, which prompted me to sign back in. I also re-signed in on the AutoVoice app but the issue remains unsolved.

ZaViper likes this.
  2. Thong

Thong New Member

Exactly the same thing is happening to me today too. Everything worked until this morning. Alexa first said it was having trouble communicating with the Autovoice app. Then when I repeated the command this morning it worked. But this afternoon Alexa keeps telling me my Autovoice account is unlinked even though the Alexa app (both on mobile and PC) says it is linked. I used the PC to disable and re-enable the skill several times in the last 2 hours but Alexa still says that the account is not linked.

ZaViper and Brian86 like this.
  3. ZaViper

ZaViper New Member

I too am having this same issue! I never received an error saying, "trouble communicating with the AutoVoice app". I was at work all day so I haven't used Alexa since I went to bed last night. But when I got home today, I was trying to tell Alexa to send a message to AutoVoice and she kept telling me my account was unlinked. I went to Alexa on the computer to unlink and relink it several times and it never worked.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry about that. It's fixed now. I was having some issues with my server. Sorry for the trouble!

ZaViper and Brian86 like this.
: alexa