AutoNotification AN variables detailed descriptions

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by noisygecko, Apr 7, 2016.

1. noisygecko

noisygecko New Member

Is there somewhere that describes the variables from AN in detail? I have seen the short list of variables where the description doesn't really improve on the name of the variable itself. Saying that %antext will contain "Text" doesn't help much.

I am trying to figure out what variable will contain different portions of a notification. It would be cool to have something that shows the variables in a sample notification diagram. Or if we could browse what the variables are set to in current notifications, that would be even better.

Cool plugin, but it is difficult to write tasks for it in Tasker.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

%antext is the main text of the notification :) What other fields can't you figure out? A diagram would be a good idea, yah! Thanks!

3. noisygecko

noisygecko New Member

There are something like 20 variables created if I remember correctly. And for some notifications different values are created depending on the whims of the app creating them. It would be great to select one of the notifications and see what values each of the variables are set to. Or dump them to a variable to look at after the notification is triggered. I have manually created global variables for some of them so I can look at them, but that is a bit of a pain. I guess I will create a task that copies all of them over and use that to debug what is set.

Kunal Bhatt likes this.