AutoWear AndroidWear 2.0 Preview + AutoWear

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by darkamikaze, Dec 28, 2016.

1. darkamikaze

darkamikaze New Member

Anyone else running this combination? I recently did this on my Huawei Watch (running 2.0 preview 4) and every time I do a voice command via AutoWear, I always have to physically click a check button before it actually sends the command to Tasker. :/
    Anyone know a workaround/fix? Thanks.

How to reproduce:
    0.) Make sure AutoWear log/toast is enabled and your phone screen is on
    1.) Have AutoWear listen for a command on the watch
    2.) See the command stall on the watch with a microphone and check icon
    3.) Click on the check mark and see the toast finally appear on your phone

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for letting me know.

3. darkamikaze

darkamikaze New Member

that would be great thanks!

4. mcfasa09

mcfasa09 New Member

Same here. Using Google Now does not require the extra button press while the voice screen in AutoWear requires the extra (unfortunate) step. The above post was from March 1, 2016, any update here joaomgcd?

5. darkamikaze

darkamikaze New Member

Haha, that's actually when I joined :x .. I posted it on Dec 27. Not too long ago though I think joaomgcd is is a bit busy right now with AutoVoice X_x... I don't blame him considering it's a dev preview and there's not a whole lot of people with Android Wear yet alone running a dev preview

6. LarryA

LarryA New Member

Unfortunately there are lots of issues with autowear on Android Wear 2.0, but I'm not sure whether the issues are autowear or limitations in 2.0. I'm running the same combination and finding that notifications just don't work the same way at all. I have lots of multi screen notifications and none of them ever show anything except the first screen.

7. Airborne

Airborne New Member

I got the official Android Wear 2.0 Update on my Moto 360 (2nd gen) today and have the same issue: I always have to physically confirm an autovoice command:
    20170601_224756.jpg
    Maybe a friend of yours can lend you his/her AW 2.0 watch for trouble shooting, João?

8. joaomgcd

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a 2.0 watch :( I'll really have to buy it, sorry!

9. Denistbz

Denistbz New Member

I confirm this is so on Moto 360 v2 with official Wear 2.0. Unfortunately this turns Autowear to be no longer completely handsfree: I need at least to hit the confirm.
    For those who found also AutoWear to be slow in getting and recognizing comands: uninstal the latest Google App so to downgrade it to your stock version of this app. This solves it.

10. Denistbz

Denistbz New Member

Is the solution still pending? Voice commands are meant to be handsfree. Unfortunately this isn't anymore.
    Joao, please help making Wear 2.0 a bit better. This major update of Wear is overall kind of sad :(
    Thanks for your work!

11. joaomgcd

Sorry, it's still pending. The good news is that I recently got a 2.0 watch now, so I just need to find some time to get this working! Sorry for the long delay!