Open Application notification text in Chrome extension

Discussion in 'Join' started by blue5d, Mar 27, 2018.

1. blue5d

blue5d New Member

Hi,

Is it possible to receive in Chrome extension exact text of the message received on Viber on mobile phone? Currently I receive notification in Chrome extension that I have received Viber message on my mobile phone, but I cannot see text of the message. It says just: "X Y (Name of the person) sent you a text message".
    I can reply to this message through Chrome extension, but usability is limited since I first have to check the mobile phone to see the text of the message.

Sorry if this is already answered. I have searched the forum and web site but couldn't find the relevant information.

Kind regards.

2. blue5d

blue5d New Member

Since there's no answer, I'm thinking whether my message is understandable. Let me rephrase...
    I guess there are many users of Join who also use Viber on mobile phone and Join Chrome extension on desktop PC. When you receive Viber message on your mobile phone, can you see text of the message on your PC? Or is there just pop-up notification on PC saying that you have received a text message?
    How about same question for Whatsapp (instead of Viber)?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  3. blue5d

blue5d New Member

Solved. Privacy option was turned on so that message text was not visible in notifications on mobile phone.