AutoNotification Auto Accept Dialog Prompts

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Bombillazo, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Bombillazo

Bombillazo New Member

Hi! I just bought Tasker and a couple of AutoApps plugins. I can't wait to create some handy automation tasks for my phone.

The first I am trying is to automatically accept dialog windows that come up when I want to turn on Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, etc. I am using the Window Event profile and the Task would look for the %WIN variable to look at the title of the dialog and if it matches any of the predefined titles to accept, then I use AutoNotification to click on the button that matches what I need. But %WIN is working very erratically, sometimes it has a value, sometime it does not.

ANy easy way I might not know of to do this type of behavior? Thank you.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately Android is not very consistent when reporting what app is in the foreground :(
    Also, the click the button you would probably use AutoInput and not AutoNotification right?

3. Bombillazo

Bombillazo New Member

Correct, I am using AutoInput. The way I made it work as consistent as I could was:
    - AI UI Query
    - WAIT UNTIL %aitext is set
    - AI Action Focus %aitext
    - AI Action Click focus

I tried to directly click on %aitext but also found inconsistent behavior. I don't like at all to put random counter with values because its not th most efficient way. Any tips to handle AI actions are welcomed. And thanks for replyin, so far I'm loving this app.

: dialog, window, accept