Auto wrap when sending SMS from desktop

Discussion in 'Join' started by BartmanJax, Jan 30, 2016.

1. BartmanJax

BartmanJax New Member

When composing an SMS on a desktop computer (WIN7Pro) using Chrome, when you're typing a message, the line continues to run on. Using the default settings, is there any way to wrap to the next line on character 29 or 29? If not, it would be a nice feature to add.

I'm brand new to the app and wanted to point out issues that jump out at me. This is the first one.

I had another issue with Contacts not being found, but saw another thread that addressed that feature. You might want to think about setting the "SMS Service" default to ON (if possible) OR post a sticky to inform others that they need to turn this feature on in the Settings on the Android App if they want to send SMS from a desktop.

So far though, I really like the app. I was one of the PushBullet haters when they tried to stick it to everyone. I am looking forward to this app and I'm more than willing to pay a fair, one time fee for the app. I like your price structuring. It's MORE than fair. Maybe even a little to fair.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you very much.
    When setting up the app for the first time it'll walk you through enabling the service :) Maybe that's why you missed it?

About the line wrap, thanks, added to todo list :)

BartmanJax likes this.
  3. BartmanJax

BartmanJax New Member

Any update as to when this feature might be added?

4. joaomgcd

Is it not showing correctly for you?

5. BartmanJax

BartmanJax New Member

No. Windows 7 SP1 with all the current updates installed. Chrome Version Version 50.0.2661.75 m. When typing an SMS response in the "popout" window, text does not wrap. It continues on and on and on, on one line

6. joaomgcd

Oh, sorry! Misunderstood the question when I read it before. Sorry, not done yet